Full-Time Experienced Jeweller
If you are a jeweller who wants to be part of an incredible team and experience personal development as you grow within our business, then keep reading!
Take your career to the next level whilst working with talented people in the jewellery industry! Gold River Jewellers offers you a platform to do marvellous things.
We are currently looking for an experienced jeweller to join our North Lakes workshop team. Our ideal candidate will have a high degree of technical skills, experience in both the repair and manufacturing of high-quality jewellery. The candidate we have a passion for jewellery, attention to detail and bring exceptional skills to an energetic team.
This role is based in our ultra-modern North Lakes Workshop and is a full-time salaried position.
- Basic Repairs.
- Custom and Handmade Bespoke Pieces.
- Remodelling and Restoration of Jewellery.
- Willingness to continue to learn new skills and techniques.
- High level of workmanship and an extremely good eye for detail is essential.
- Strong time management skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- A good general knowledge of diamonds and gemstones.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Usage of state-of-the-art technology; microscopes, laser welder, laser engraver as well as GRS air engraving tools on each bench.
- On the job training and mentorship by leading industry jewellers.
- Reputable business with over 25 years within the industry.
- Work life balance, i.e., no Late Nights, Sundays, or Public Holidays
- Family Jeweller and Australian Owned.
- Competitive Salary Position- Based on experience and skill level.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume that outlines your skills and experiences that align to the requirements of this role. Please do not delay, as applications will be considered as they are received.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org